The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC, (RoHS ), short for Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, was adopted in February 2003 by the European Union. ROHS Certification refers for the Restriction of Hazards Substances. It is designed for the restriction of the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (EEE)". Its objective is to restrict the use of six hazardous substances within electrical and electronic equipment Such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium (Cr-VI), Polybrominated Biphenyl (PBB), Polybrominated Biphenyl ether (PBDE).
We provide ROHS certificates in all over India for all products for all types of business at cheapest rates. . Our team are highly qualified and specialized in providing ROHS certification . We provide our services all over India. ROHS Certification is one of the largest & leading business management.
Benefits of ROHS Certification:
- Mandatory requirement for the European Union.
- Improve reliability and efficiency of the product.
- Improve brand value and market value in the international market.
- It helps to the organization to produce safe products.
- Develops the better relationship between the client and the organization.
Interested? Get in touch with us at
Apply now for certification ...Apply Now