ISO 45001:2018 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. It was published in July 2007, superseding OHSAS 18001:1999, and is intended to address occupational health and safety (OH&S) rather than product safety.An occupational health and safety management system will place the basic requirements for a safe and secure environment. This will ensure that your business practices the right methods and standards to give your employees a safe and secure time at work. It should be the aim of every company to achieve the maximum returns for your employees. For this you would have to implement quality standards in the occupational health and safety management system.the most important asset of every organization would be their employees. Every company performs best when its employees are generating the best results and are optimizing on the quality being delivered. To have an ISO 45001:2018 certification, you would have to implement different approaches toward the standards. You would have to discover the best ways to put certain processes and practices into place. ISO 45001:2018 provides a framework to the effective management of OH&S including compliance with the legislation that applies to your activities and identified hazards. In layman’s terms, it provides a framework to identify, control and reduce the risks associated with health and safety in the organization’s workplace.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Certification:
- Improves the management of EHS - Occupational Health and Safety.
- Assists with compliance with OHSAS legal requirements.
- Increased health protection of employees.
- Helps to prevent accidents and thus reduced injuries.
- Develops a responsible corporate status.
- Steps towards sustainable business.
- Identify and control health and safety risks.
- Reduce the potential for accidents.
- Reduce sick days as a result of work-related injuries and ill-health.
- Generate greater staff engagement.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Ensure compliance.
- Avoid fines and lost productivity.
Interested? Get in touch with us at
Apply now for certification ...Apply Now