ISO 20000 is the worlds first international standard for IT Service Management. ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management. the world is becoming faster day by day in globalized economic market and everyone depends on IT infrastructure technology to make their services competitive & timely delivered to the customers. ISO 20000:1-2011 is based on the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework. The standard defines the requirements for an organization to deliver services of an acceptable quality.the standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based on the IT infrastructure library best practice framework, and updated in 2011. The IT service management standard, ISO/IEC 20000, is intended to help the service provider plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS, or Service Management System. An upgraded version of BS 15000, the ISO 20000-1:2011 is the first global standard that specifically targets the IT Service Management with an integrated set of management processes for effective delivery of services.Implementing this standard in your company will boost its capability in design, transition, delivery, and improvement of your IT services. Your customers will also recognise the certification; ISO/IEC 20000 will give the companies you work with the assurance that their service requirements will be met when they engage with you. Below you can find sample documents from the set, watch our video, and buy your ISO/IEC 20000 Toolkit.
Benefits of ISO 20000 certification: -
- Alignment of information technology services and business strategy.
- Creation of a formal framework for current service improvement projects.
- Provides a benchmark type comparison with best practices.
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services.
- By requiring ownership and responsibility at all levels, it creates a progressive ethos and culture.
- Supports 'interchanging' of service providers and staff by virtue of the creation of inter.
- enterprize operational processes.
- Reduction of risk and thus cost in terms of external service receipt.
- Through the creation of a standard consistent approach, aids major organizational changes.
- Enhanced reputation and perception.
- Fundamental shift to pro-active rather than re-active processes.
Interested? Get in touch with us at
Apply now for certification ...Apply Now