HACCP stands for - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. HACCP system that includes a series of procedures for process control and sensitive points in the food chain, with the ultimate aim that the consumer uses the food in the state and in a manner that will be safe for his health.HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product. such preventive control systems with documentation and Certification can also help you discover strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities. QMS auditors use our Risk Based Certification approach to assess how well your Food Safety System supports the areas of greatest importance to you and ultimately by your customer, in addition to measuring compliance against elected standards
HACCP system in seventies became recognized as an international standard for food production. The certification process for HACCP is similar to any other certification schemes. HACCP enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters, etc, of food products to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety
The benefits of HACCP:
- Implement internationally recognized food safety system.
- Conveys a degree of confidence required by consumers, retailers and buyers within the food industry.
- Provides buyers, consumers, government enforcement and trade agencies with justified assurance that control systems are in place to assure the safe production of food.
- HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems.
- Continually review and improve your system so it stays effective.
- It is based on the internationally-recognized Codex Alimentarius standards and guidelines and other national standards.
- Regular assessments help you to continually monitor your food safety system.
- HACCP can add value to your entire supply chain with improved hazard controls, whatever its size or location.
Interested? Get in touch with us at
Apply now for certification ...Apply Now